Dear Club members
The 2022 Annual General Meeting of Oxford Triathlon Club will take place at 7pm on Tuesday 18 October. The meeting will be held at Oxsrad, Marsh Lane, Marston, Oxford OX3 0NQ. Sign up for free pizza and drinks, or attend virtually via the links below.
1. Welcome, attendance and quorum
2. Approval of the minutes from the 2021 AGM
3. Chair’s review of the year
4. Treasurer’s report on Club finances and budget options for 2023
5. Lead Coach’s report
6. Discussion on budget, membership subscriptions for 2023 and sessions
7. Election of Officers and Committee for 2023
- Lead Coach
- Welfare officer
- Social Events Lead
- Publicity, media and outreach officer
- Membership Secretary
- Website officer
- Club Captain
- Kit officer
- General committee members
Proposers of nominations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must copy the person nominated.
Request for additional agenda items should be emailed to email@example.com by the end of September please.
Sign up for AGM with Pizza:
Sign up to join remotely
For and on behalf of Oxford Triathlon Club
Nick Wenban-Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org