- Up to four coached swim sessions per week
- Up to three coached bicycle sessions per week
- Coached track-based run sessions
- Sunday morning club cycle rides for all abilities
- Open-water swimming at Dorchester Sailing Club (usually May through to September)
- Socially focussed runs and rides
- Off-season coached turbo sessions
- A club duathlon series running throughout the race season
- Discount on your annual BTF race license
- Lots of discounts from local bike shops, bike fitters, restaurants etc.
- Discounted use of the gym and other facilities at OXSRAD (Marston)
- Free use of club equipment (bike bags and boxes etc.)
- Some of the best kit in Triathlon!
- Annual subsidised social events – including the much-anticipated end-of-season dinner.
- And finally, loads of friendly advice, support and encouragement in all areas of the sport
We offer pool and open water swimming, track, road and park running and paced, social and turbo cycling sessions. The sessions run all year round at venues in and around Oxford with a degree of seasonal variation i.e. no turbo sessions in the summer and no open water swimming in the winter!
We aim to cater for all levels at all sessions, so please don’t worry if you’re new to any aspect of the sport. The vast majority of our sessions are coached, and we do our best to have more than one coach available where possible. Most of our coaches are qualified to BTF level two and three, with assistant coaches qualified to level one.